POMS Israel Conference
The final version of the conference booklet is ready, you can download it formatted one page at a time, for printing on A4 paper, or for printing on letter paper.
The overview of the academic program can be found here.
POMS (Production and Operations Management Society) in cooperation with ORSIS (Operations Research Society of Israel) invite you to attend the 2017 POMS International Conference to be held in Tel Aviv, Israel, June 27 – 29, 2017. The conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach Hotel. A reception will be held on June 27 and the academic program will be held on June 28 and 29. Optional pre/post tours will be organized for those wishing to visit some of Israel’s most important ancient and modern attractions.
The following are important dates (all dates are subject to change):
- March 1, 2017 – Abstract submission deadline (this date has passed, thank you to all who submitted papers)
- April 1, 2017 – Notification of conditional acceptance to authors (this date has passed, it looks like we will have a wonderful conference)
- April 30, 2017 – Early registration deadline (early registration is closed, you can still register by clicking here)
- June 1, 2017 – Publication of the academic program (now available)
- June 15, 2017 – Online registration deadline (online registration is now closed, see you in Israel)
Click here to see the official Call-for-Papers
Click here to see the POMS article announcing the conference
|Monday June 26, 2017||Tour (optional) of Jerusalem and Government|
|Tuesday June 27, 2017||Tour (optional) of Israeli Industry and Technology Innovation|
|Tuesday June 27, 2017||An evening reception will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.|
|Wednesday June 28, 2017|| A full academic program. Lunch and coffee breaks
will be provided.
|Wednesday June 28, 2017||The conference dinner (optional) will be held in the evening.|
|Thursday June 29, 2017|| A full academic program. Lunch and coffee breaks
will be provided.
|Thursday June 29, 2017||The conference’s closing event will be held in the evening.|
For questions about the conference, please contact the conference co-chairs Yale T. Herer and Gal Raz (POMS.Israel@gmail.com); regarding logistics and administrative issues, contact Nilly Schnapp (Nilly.POMS.Israel@gmail.com) or call her at (landline) +972-4-870-5557 or (mobile) +972-52-872-4989.
The generous support of the Israeli Ministry of Science, Technology & Space is gratefully acknowledged.